Position: Lecturer- General Pathology
Reporting to: The Academic Registrar
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a dynamic and motivated academic team at ECUREI. We are seeking a part time medical doctor with a passion for teaching, to help coordinate and deliver the pathology component for some course units both at graduate and undergraduate programs.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design, plan and implement effective and inclusive teaching and supporting learning activities.
- Teach across a range of modules/units or within a subject area using appropriate teaching, learning support and assessment methods and technologies.
- Assess the work and progress of students and provide them with constructive feedback.
- Coordinate and deliver the pathology component in identified course units.
- Create interactive online educational material to deliver to students.
- Contribute to award winning educational courses.
- Exhibit a passion for innovation and creative academic work.
- Contribute to the development and delivery of engaging learning resources that present pathology in a clinically relevant way and promote active learning, problem solving and critical thinking.
- Possess substantial experience in relevant research field, with an emerging track record in research in relevant subject.
Skills, Qualifications and experience:
Applicants should have knowledge and expertise in clinical and general/anatomical pathology and ideally possess a post graduate training in general or anatomical pathology. They should also possess teaching skills, with preferably a Post Graduate Diploma in Medical Education, from a recognized Institution.